Christmassy Cakes Collection


"Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?
Are you hoping that the snow will start to fall?Do you ride on down the hillsideIn a buggy you have made?...." (Slade, "Merry Christmas Everybody")

I  guess what I'm really asking is are you ready for Winter celebrations of some kind? With weather forecasts for the festive season here in the UK strongly hinting at snow and freezing weather over the holidays, I admit I am anticipating cosy Winter cheer and a break from my day job to hunker down indoors get creative in the kitchen! Looking back over the last few years of blog posts, I found quite a collection of cakes that would be suitable for serving at this time, both traditional rich fruit Christmas cakes and less traditional treats; so have a browse through our links and we hope you get some handy ideas to see you through the holiday season. Just click on the links by the pictures to go to the recipes. Happy baking! :)

Christmas cupcakes


Chocolate, pear and almond pudding cake




Cranberry Christmas cake

s


Quick Christmas cake bars




Carob cherry Christmas cake





Rich chocolate truffle cake



Comments

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- feedback from you really helps me to decide what to post, and I love hearing from you- thanks :)

Popular Posts