Unusual banana flavoured soda....

"Zelita", banana- flavoured fizzy drink from Greece

On the last night of our holiday on Crete, we returned the quad bike we had hired and then walked back to our hotel via the village shop. I had noticed this odd-looking locally-made drink several times before, and decided to take the last opportunity to try it as I was intrigued by the idea of a banana fizzy drink.... I couldn't actually finish it all, it's so sweet; so I shared it with my husband. Although it tasted of chemical flavourings and evidently had no trace of real fruit in it, I have to say that after the first couple of sips it was actually quite palatable! Not a product I would recommend though, as there is absolutely nothing health-giving in it at all, but maybe it will be the inspiration for something like a more natural banana soda I could make at home??

Comments

  1. Banana soda! sounds good to me :)
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great post. In the Salt Market the StandardSalt is the recommended Himalayan Salt Mining company known as bulk and wholesale supplier from Pakistan to the worldwide salt industry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- feedback from you really helps me to decide what to post, and I love hearing from you- thanks :)

Popular Posts