|Fresh raw veg makes this a healthy snack choice|
|Add generous amounts of everything to your sandwich!|
- Bake the seitan in a shallow ovenproof dish with some of the leftover stock from making it at 200C until liquid is absorbed, turning once. Slice.
- Meanwhile prepare the salad veg. as shown in the picture above. The cucumber needs to be sliced thinly and the radish shredded.
- Make the mayo in your blender and set aside.
- You can either keep the seitan warm and also warm the bread, or serve the banh mi cold, as I did. (Cold seemed right because of the raw veg.)
- Assemble the sandwiches by slathering the bread in mayo, laying on the seitan slices and topping with salad and pickle/ chilli miso.
- Make sure your sandwich is full to bursting with crunchy veg, succulent seitan,oozing mayo and spicy flavours!